Today We Know The Bank of India Mobile Number Registration Process.When it comes to servicing its customers, Bank of India consistently ranks well. The Public bank is well-known for its convenient mobile banking apps and real-time information. Through short message service (SMS) banking, a client may access a broad range of services, from checking their account balance to temporarily stopping the service.
As with other public sector banks, you may need to visit your home branch, fill out a form, and make the change in person if you want to change your BOI phone number. Access the Change phone number option using your boi online banking service. The cell phone number, however, may need to be updated if it is not currently in use.The Bank of India first opened its doors in 1906 and is one of the country’s public sector banks. In 1969, the government took over the bank. A total of 5100 BOI locations may be found around the nation right now. Additionally to its 56 domestic branches, the bank maintains a further 56 overseas locations.
There is a main office for the bank in Mumbai. For clients who would rather not visit a physical office of BOI only to change their mobile phone number on file, the company has made this service available online.To Modify or Update Your Existing Bank Of India Registered Mobile Number: These days, it’s essential to have your cell phone number on file with your bank in order to take advantage of the many banking services available online or over the phone.Bank of India requires a mobile phone number for Internet banking, phone banking, and SMS notifications. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to access these services unless your mobile phone number on file with the Bank of India is accurate.
Change mobile number via BOI net banking
- To see the Bank of India’s main website, go to www.bankofindia.co.in.
- To access settings, the visitor must choose ‘/Options’ from the main navigation bar.
- You may access your profile by clicking the link labeled “Profile” on the sidebar (see Image).
- Next To change your mobile phone number, click the “Update Mobile Number” button. If everything goes well, you’ll get a one-time password (OTP) on the registered number, and then you may go ahead and switch your number.
If you want to make a change, all you have to do is choose the update option. You’ll get a one-time password (OTP) on your old number; after you enter it, your new number will replace the old one.
Change mobile number via visiting nearly BOI branch
- Swipe your BOI card through the ATM machine at the BOI kiosk.
- To register your mobile phone number with the ATM, go to the “Registration” menu and enter your PIN.
- You may choose “Change Mobile Number” or “New Registration” depending on what you want to do.
- Pick the one that best fits your needs.
- Specify the cellphone number you’d want to register or update, and then choose between “Correct” and “Incorrect” to confirm your choice.
A notification saying “Your transaction is being handled at this time” will appear on your screen. A notification reading “You have successfully updated your cellphone number with us” will appear on the ATM’s screen shortly after you’ve entered your new number.
More Information: Click Here