How To Watch ESPN On Your Favorite Roku TV?
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Roku is one of the most popular streaming platforms, especially in the United States. If you are a real sports fan then you obviously want to enjoy watching ESPN+ every time. Now, in this, if you have Roku then you might be struggling to watch ESPN+ or maybe with getting Roku com link. If it is true then you would love to follow the tutorial. The below guide will help you to bring the sports entertainment on your super-popular streaming system. You will be glad to know that there are a couple of ways to do it and the best thing is you can do it effortlessly.
- The Hardware: Roku ($29 to $99 at Amazon)
- The Roku Channel: ESPN (free)
- The Subscription: ESPN+ ($5 a month or $49 a year)
How To Log In To Your Roku And Subscribe To ESPN+
If you think you may watch ESPN+ something other than your Roku device in the future then we recommend you to follow this method. You need to follow this if you are going to watch ESPN+ on the web, tablet or phone or any other streaming platform you may like to watch on. The best thing is you can enjoy it with more flexibility.
Subscribe to ESPN+ Yourself
- Visit plus.espn.com using any of your favorite browsers.
- Tap or click on the ‘Sign Up now’. Yes, that big yellow button.
- Fill up the form that includes your name, email address, and password.
- On the next screen, it asks for choosing from a monthly or yearly plan.
- Share your billing information with the portal. Don’t worry its completely safe.
- At the bottom of the page click or tap on the ‘Buy ESPN+’ button.
Log in to ESPN+ on Roku
- You are almost done. Now you have to log in to your ESPN+ account on your Roku device. Here’s how you can do that.
- In a web browser, explore the ESPN+ channel in the Roku Channel Store.
- Click on the blue ‘Add channel’ button. It will simply add the ESPN channel. The channel will automatically install itself on your Roku device.
- Alternatively, you can search for ‘ESPN’ directly on your Roku device’s channel store.
- Now open the ESPN channel on your Roku device and click on the ‘ESPN+’. You can find this option on the top menu.
- Here you will get an option ‘Buy Now’. Click on it without any hesitation as you will not get charged again.
- The next thing you need to do is skip the two plan options. Instead, click on ‘login”.
- Go to your web browser and go to ESPN.com/activate. Here it will ask for a code and to get it you obviously need to log in to your ESPN account.
- Log in to your ESPN account and get your code and use it to activate your channel.
How to Subscribe to ESPN+ on your Roku Device
This process is also quite simple. You can directly signup to ESPN+ via Roku itself and let it handle the billing thing. Here’s how it’s done:
- All you need to do is follow the above process. When it asks for an annual or monthly plan, simply enter your RokuPay PIN and click on ‘Start Subscription.
So this is a process to activate watch ESPN+ on your favorite Roku. Now if you need any further help like how to set up Roku stick then feel free to call us at our toll free number +1-(866) 819-3021 or visit Activate Channel Link for more information.