TodaY We Know How do we Link Aadhaar Card with Union Bank of India.You probably already have an account with Union Bank of India and are looking for a guide or article like the one I’m about to recommend in order to link your Aadhaar card to your Union Bank of India account. And you’re hoping to find such a manual on the Internet. Yes, then I’m happy to inform you that you’ve stumbled into the correct webpage. Here on Online Indians, we’ll explain the steps you need to do to connect your Aadhaar number with your bank account. You may easily connect your aadhaar card to your Union Bank of India account by going to any of their locations.
But before we do that, we’d want to send you some articles we’ve written on this bank. In case you’re interested in reading them, you may access them using the following links. This page provides information on opening a new account at Union Bank of India, including the necessary forms. And if you have an account with Union Bank of India that has been dormant for a while, the bank may reinstate it. Then, if you want help reviving a dormant Union Bank of India account, I can point you in the direction of a specific article.
Aadhaar is a 12-digit number issued by the Government of India’s Unique Identification Authority in the form of a card known as an Aadhaar number. A UID may be used as both a proof of identification and a proof of residence. Individuals in India need an Aadhaar number in order to participate in government-sponsored programs that provide financial aid. Since all financial dealings would be documented in the accounts of the Reserve Bank of India, linking the Aadhaar is essential. This ensures account holders’ safety and security.
Link Aadhaar with UBI Bank Account Online
By going to the UBI Bank website, account holders may connect their accounts with Aadhaar. The procedure is simple and discreet. It seems like you have successfully linked your Aadhaar by following the instructions given below.
- To learn more, visit this link: https://goo.gl/oy9fck
- Please be as precise as possible while filling out the form.
- Please provide the Union Bank account number, Aadhaar number, and contact information.
- Make sure everything is correct and then press the submit button.
- After submitting your information, the bank will check it over to make sure it’s correct.
- Your Aadhaar number and bank account will be connected after your identity has been confirmed.
- When this procedure is completed. The confirmation text message is on its way to your phone.
Link Aadhar with UBI Bank Account through ATM
Customers may go to any ATM in the country to connect their Aadhar card. However, a valid debit card is required for access to this service. Nothing in the way of paperwork is needed to complete this procedure. If you want to do what I say, do it like this.
- Stop by an automated teller machine of Union Bank of India.
- Take out your bank card and swipe it.
- Pick the one you’re most comfortable with.
- Type in the 4-digit PIN code.
- Choose the “Services” menu item.
- In order to make a request, choose that option.
- To link your Aadhaar, click the corresponding button.
- Simply enter your Aadhaar number and continue to the next step to submit it.
- Once again, please re-enter the same information and hit the submit button.
- There will be a connection made between your Aadhaar and other databases. There will be a confirmation email sent to you.
- Copies of the original Aadhaar card are required.
- Checkbook stub
- Mobile phone number in file.
- Copy of the account holder’s passport, in passport size.
How to Link Aadhaar with UBI Bank Account Offline
A client who lacks the technological literacy to use their account effectively. They may complete the task at their local bank. Those who would rather avoid a technological problem might consider using this method. To connect their Aadhaar, they should do as instructed below.
- Please stop by the main office of Union Bank of India.
- Please complete this Aadhaar connecting form.
- Include a photocopy of your Aadhaar card with your submission.
- Please provide your completed form to the bank manager.
- The executive would need to see a copy of the original Aadhaar card.
- When the Aadhaar card and the bank account are linked.
- The status update SMS will be sent to your phone.
More Information: Click Here