Today We Know How Do I Link My PAN Card to My IDFC First Bank Account.The Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a special identification number issued to taxpayers in India. It is required for certain Indian taxpayers to prove their identities. One’s PAN card is good for the rest of their life once it’s been issued. In India, a PAN card serves as identification; when combined with other documents, it guarantees Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance while opening a bank account.
It is necessary to acquire Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance of your account by linking your Aadhaar card with the bank account. Banks in India have been encouraging customers to connect their Aadhaar numbers to their bank accounts for many weeks now. This article will assist you in making the connection between the two if you have not done so before. Simply because I will be detailing the process of connecting your Aadhaar number to your IDFC First Bank account in the next piece. You may easily connect it by following the simple instructions provided.
IDFC First Bank has a stellar reputation for customer service. They’ve optimized the system so the user doesn’t have to sweat the little stuff while making changes to his or her bank account. Using internet services, most items can be kept up to date. Your IDFC First Bank account can be linked to your aadhaar card online, so there’s no need to make a trip to your local bank. You can also accomplish anything without being connected to the internet.
Link PAN Card to Idfc First Bank Ltd Account offline
- To acquire a new KYC Form or a new PAN Card Updating Form, please visit your local Idfc First Bank Ltd branch. It’s also possible to get it digitally on your bank’s website and print it off.
- You must complete the form with your personal information such as your bank account number, name, current address, mobile phone number, and other contact details.
- You’ll need to fill out the form using your PAN Card number.
- Kindly complete the form in its entirety.
- Include a photocopy of your PAN card that you have already certified to yourself.
- Fill out the form and bring it to the bank so they can handle your request.
- Bank employees will want to see your original PAN card to make sure it’s you.
- A PAN Updating application is something the banking will maintain on file.
- In one to two business days, your PAN card will be associated with your account.
- Idfc First Bank Ltd. will send you an email/SMS once they have finished processing your request to connect your PAN Card to your account.
Link PAN Card to Idfc First Bank Ltd Account online through Internet Banking
- Idfc First Bank Ltd. Official Website.
- Enter your User ID and password to access your online banking account.
- Proceed to the Service Request Form
- Make use of the PAN Upgrade menu option.
- Presently, please fill in the blank with your PAN Card Number.
- The PAN number and the email address you used to register for the PAN are required.
- Check your information one last time, and then hit the “Submit” button.
- It usually takes between one and two business days to connect a PAN card to an account.
- Idfc First Bank Ltd. will contact you through email or text message after your request to connect your PAN Card to your account has been completed.
Link PAN Card to Idfc First Bank Ltd Account by Calling Customer Care
- Dial the Idfc First Bank Ltd. customer service number from your mobile phone.
- The Interactive Voice Response system will direct your call.
- Choose this menu item to reach a support rep.
- Tell the customer service rep on the telephone that you need to change your PAN on file.
- For identification purposes, a customer service representative may ask for details such as your complete name, residence, date of birth, mother’s maiden name, etc. Correctly answering these questions is required.
- A PAN card holder’s number will be recorded at this point. The same, if you please.
- There will be a delay of one or two business days before your PAN card is connected to your account.
- Idfc First Bank Ltd. will contact you through email/SMS after your request to connect your PAN Card with your account has been completed.
More Information:Click Here