Today We Know Changing Your SBI Online Account Email Address.The State Bank of India (SBI), India’s biggest financial institution, has recently urged its clients to connect their current cellphone number and email address with their savings account. This way, customers with an SBI savings account may keep track of all their financial dealings and verify whether their account is fraudulent. All one-time password and PIN activation alerts are sent to the registered cellphone number as well.
Even if you have more than $10,000 in your SBI account, you won’t be able to withdraw any of it unless you provide the bank with your accurate cellphone number. One may utilize online banking, mobile banking, or go to a local SBI bank office to change the associated phone number and email address on a savings account. Read through the steps outlined here for more information.
Customers of SBI may take use of a wide range of digital banking services, allowing them to access their accounts quickly and easily from anywhere, at any time, using just a mobile device or computer. The ability to modify or create a new SBI email address is one such service. If you have an SBI bank account and either your previously registered email id is no longer functional or you would want to establish a new email id, you may do so using the bank’s Internet Banking service. Step-by-step instructions on how to change your SBI email address online are provided here.
Things required to change your sbi account email address
- Password for SBI Online Banking.
- The SBI Online Banking Password is required.
- The One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered mobile number by SMS, so make sure you have it handy.
- Exactly what is needed to debit your card.
- Your SBI Account Password. I don’t remember the profile password. If you need to know how to reset it, please read the instructions.
- When changing your SBI account’s Email address, you must have access to the new account.
Follow step to update your sbi account email address
- Bring up onlinesbi.com on your mobile device or PC. This is the SBI Internet Banking website.
- To access your account, go to the login page and enter your Username and Password.
- After entering the OTP sent to your registered cellphone number, please input the Captcha code.
- You may access your personal information by selecting “My Accounts & Profile” after logging in.
- You should then choose “Profile” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Proceed to the ‘My profile’ tab on the new page.
- Just click “Submit” after entering your Profile Password on the screen.
- Then, on the new page, in front of the email address, click the “Change” button (Or register option).
- Click the “Submit” button once you’ve entered your new email address on the next screen.
- The one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the provided email address. When you open the email sent to you from SBI, you will see a PDF attachment. The PDF file may only be accessed with your registered phone number as the password. Remember to write down the OTP after you’ve opened the PDF.
- Input the OTP into the screen’s corresponding field and hit “Approve.”
- On the next screen, choose an Approval option, such as Debit Card, OTP through SMS, or Branch. OTP verification is the most straightforward option.
- An OTP has been sent to your mobile device. Please enter the OTP into the space given and then click the Approve button. Entering a debit card number, expiration date, and ATM PIN is another option for authenticating a request.
- Follow the link to view the success message “Email Address changed successfully” on the next page.
More Information:Click Here