Today We Know A Guide to Moving Money From an SBI ATM to Another Bank.There is no way to transfer funds directly to a bank account while making an SBI-to-SBI transfer using a state bank ATM. Instead, you may use the card-to-card transfer. With a card-to-card transfer, you may send the funds in your account to any debit card issued by the State Bank Group. This is functionally comparable to moving money to a different bank account.
Accessing this resource Your card’s swipe will reveal a menu with numerous selections. Transfer appears on the bottom right of the screen. If you choose this option, you’ll be prompted to enter your PIN. After entering the PIN, the card-to-card transfer option will be available for selection. Twice, you’ll be prompted for the card number. After that, a field for the desired amount will appear. The next step is to choose the sort of account you want ( Checking or Savings ). Instant credit will be added to the recipient’s account, and there is no charge for this service.
Since more and more people are turning to mobile devices and other forms of technology to streamline their daily lives, dealing with money is now quick and straightforward.Due to the RBI’s reduction in the amount of free ATM transactions, more people are turning to mobile and online banking. The aim of this move is to lessen the number of people using bank branches.Since SBI Bank is the most well-liked financial institution in India, we have used it as an example. Despite the high cost of implementing this function, most banks have not yet made the switch, so you may rest easy if you bank elsewhere.
Follow steps to transfer money from sbi ATM to another bank
- Use any ATM to have your SBI Debit cum ATM card punched.
- Choose your language of choice from the options shown on the screen.
- Entering the correct PIN when prompted, followed by a “Yes” button.
- Rather of waiting in the ascending line, choose the “transfer” option. In most ATMs, it will be shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the option to “Transfer Money from One Card to Another.”
- Now, please enter the recipient’s debit card number. The typical form of the number had 19 digits.
- you have to provide the recipient’s debit card number twice.
- When prompted, enter the amount of money you want to send the recipient and click “correct.”
- The ATM now requests that you verify the transfer total. To verify, just hit the “Yes” button.
- In the latest update, question #10 concerns the account type. There is no option to change the account type from Savings or Current. When asked where you would want to make your payment, selecting a savings account would suffice. Gather your money and your bank card. Don’t leave without getting your receipt.
Money transfer ATM to ATM limit and charge
It is important to note that the maximum amount of money that may be sent in a single transaction is 40,000 rupees. In addition, a single user is restricted from transferring more than Rs. 40,000 in a single 24-hour period. That is, if you want to send no more than Rs. 40,000 in this manner.
More Information: Click Here